Prices incl. tax where applicable plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 22-0193
The iconic "Original" Battery Tender® Plus made trickle chargers a thing of the past and paved the way for smart battery chargers. This 12V, 1.25 AMP battery charger extends battery life for motorcycles, dirt bikes, ATVs, UTVs, jet skis, lawnmowers, and more! With an industry-leading 10 year warranty, the Battery Tender® Plus is built to last.
Unlike typical trickle chargers that can overcharge a battery and cause damage when connected for too long, our advanced charger and maintainer provides a full charge before switching to float mode to keep your battery at an optimal level.
Included is a quick connect ring terminal harness for hard-to-reach areas and alligator clips for an alternate connection. Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded, or sealed maintenance-free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- 12V, 1.25 AMP battery charger with LED status light to show battery status
- Fused ring terminal accessory cable for hard to reach batteries
- Fused alligator clip accessory cable for an alternate connection
- 10-year warranty and lifetime customer support
- Output: 12V @ 1.25 AMPs
- Compatibility: lead-acid, AGM, and gel batteries
- Dimensions: 4.87 x 3.25 x 2.93 inches, 1.45 lbs (charger only)
- Reach: 10.5’ output cords and 18” alligator clip cable or 18” ring terminal cable
COMPLETE 4-STEP CHARGING
Smart charger technology assures the correct level of power is sent to the battery at all times.
1. Initialization determines if the battery is connected correctly and battery’s charge level, composition
2.Bulk Charge brings the charge up with full charge and constant current
3. Absorption Mode slows the charging down until the battery reaches full charge
4. Float/Maintenance Mode keeps the battery charged without overcharging or discharging
Battery Tender® battery chargers and maintainers are manufactured with built-in safety features like:
- Spark proof connections (ring terminals and alligator clips) will not spark when touched together, the charger will not produce output voltage until it senses at least 3 volts from the battery
- Reverse polarity protection ensures the charger will not charge unless the connections are attached correctly
- Safety timer to shut off the charger after 72 hours of continuous use
Meets agency approvals and safety standards from UL/CSA, FCC.
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov